Located in north metro Atlanta, Kennesaw has consistently been lauded as one of the most family-friendly cities in the region. It’s easy to see why:
- Kennesaw has one of the lowest crime rates in the area
- The city has an exceptionally low unemployment rate
- There’s a plethora of community amenities
- Kennesaw has plenty of job opportunities
- It has been named One of the Best Atlanta Suburbs for Millennials
You can read more about Kennesaw’s accolades here.
Kennesaw shares its past with the neighboring city of Smyrna and the unincorporated town of Vinings – they’re just two of the communities that sprung during the heyday of the Western and Atlantic Railroad. This rail line stretched for 20 miles throughout Cobb County. Originally known as Big Shanty Grade, Kennesaw eventually came into being and was incorporated in 1887.
Today, Kennesaw is one of the fastest growing communities in the Atlanta metropolitan area. I’ve seen plenty of families and businesses relocate to Kennesaw and lay down some roots. It’s time you see for yourself what Kennesaw has in store for you as well.
Homes for Sale in Kennesaw GA
Kennesaw’s housing market presents opportunities for both buyers and sellers. More and more people are driving up to the city to explore the wealth of home options available here. Here is a general picture of Kennesaw real estate:
If you’re interested in buying a home in Kennesaw, real estate options are plentiful. You’ll find homes for sale available in a wide range of prices and architectural styles. Single-family homes, townhouses, condos, apartments, and luxury estates make up the local housing market.
If you already live in Kennesaw and you’re looking to sell your property, you’re also in for some good news. There is a healthy demand for Kennesaw homes.
Once you’re ready to sell your home, get in touch with me so we can explore your real estate options.
Some of the neighborhoods and subdivisions in Kennesaw include:
- Olde Ivey
- The Enclave at Pinetree Country Club
- North Bells Ferry Landing
Living in Kennesaw
Kennesaw’s community amenities, historic attractions, schools, and parkland contribute to the overall quality of life in the city. Here are some of Kennesaw’s most notable landmarks.
- Smith-Gilbert Gardens – Kennesaw’s premier botanical garden is home to over 3,000 plant species spread across 16 acres of lush grounds. The garden also has a sculpture collection and a historic home located in the vicinity.
- Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History – Opened in 1972, this museum houses an extensive collection of relics, artifacts, and other curiosities from the Civil War and Georgia’s railroads. One of its main attractions is The General, a famous steam locomotive that played a role in the Great Locomotive Chase of 1862.
Do you want to learn more about Kennesaw?
Whether you’re buying or selling, Kennesaw has something positive waiting for you. Get in touch with me today or drop me a line at Egypt@EgyptSherrodRealEstate.com if you’re ready to explore Kennesaw real estate.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.